oyota GT86 / Subaru BRZ / Scion FRS is a well designed car for enthusiast driver. The car performs well on streets and can be taken to a race track. If the focus is more towards performance, then the car can act even better with lowered ride height. With a lowered ride height, the factory designed kinematics do not work as it supposed to. The Wisefab kit gives ideal kinematics with a lowered car – higher roll center, lowered antisquat, revised cambergain and bumpsteer for maximum grip.
The shock has 3 attachment possibilities on the rear arm, which allows one to change suspension stiffness and handling very quickly without changing the spring and messing up ride heights. This option gives about 20% wheelrate adjustment range.
- 14 kg of weight reduction over original components and still maintaining required strength and stiffness.
- 7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC rear upright with optimized design and all double shear connections provide low weight and high strength.
- High strength steel links and arms
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings.
- Adjustable spring and shock absorber motion ratio.
- Easy camber adjustment.
- Camber shims are used for adjustment
- Bump steer adjustment
- Possibility to adjust bump steer by changing washer locations.
- Hub to hub length (track) is the same as original, as this is defined by half shaft lengths.
- This kit assumes coilovers to adjust ride height.
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used.
- Possibility to use Nissan S-Chassis hub with bigger CV joint.
- Minimum rim size is 17