R35 is a great performance car, but still rideheight designed for street use and go over speedbumps without bottoming. Lowering the car would give more grip and better handling, but then the factory designed kinematics wouldn’t work as it supposed to. If kinematics is out of range, then it decreases mechanical grip and also influenses aerodynamical grip as kinematics supports less roll, squat and pitch. The kit would bring the RC, bumpsteer and camber curve back to normal range, providing better roll stiffness, better handling and grip.
- Dual kinematics setup. Uprights have points for lowered rideheight with standard 710mm (28“) diameter wheels and second set of points for either small wheels with lowered rideheight that are required at some series or for standard wheel with standard ride height.
- 7075-T6 aluminium billet CNC knuckles with optimized design provide low weight and high strenght.
- CrMo rod ends and sphericals used instead of rubber bushings
- Easy camber adjustments
- The standard 20“ or 18“ racing wheel can be used.
- R35 CV joints are good to handle big power, but for any case if power and grip exeed their limits, then the uprights have room for bigger CV joint if needed.
- Other components, packaging and clearance.
- This kit assumes coilovers
- Original wheel speed sensor can be used