Fortune Auto coilovers are completely built in-house in the USA. Their bespoke suspension offers the best quality control in the industry.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped Frtune develop a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet strict standards allows them to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
If choosing Swift Springs Upgrade, please leave spring rates in the comments section at checkout. Available spring rates from 4k-28k.