Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 5 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industrys standards of performance.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
If choosing Swift Springs Upgrade, please leave spring rates in the comments section. Available spring rates from 4k-28k.
Fortune Auto Coilovers are Assembled to order. Approximately 3-4 week production time